Intense Pulsed Light Photorejuvenation
Treat hyperpigmentation, sun damage, age spots and broken capillaries while boosting collagen and elastin for maximum anti-aging benefits. Has been shown to actually reverse aging on a cellular level when done on a consistent basis. We suggest an initial package of 4 sessions with quarterly maintenance appointments.
Permanent Hair Reduction
Ideal for people with more fair skin color and coarse, dark hair. We suggest an initial package of 6 treatments, with maintenance appointments as needed to treat new follicle growth.
ResurFX Skin Resurfacing
This fractional, non-ablative skin rejuvenation treatment stimulates the production of new collagen and elastic fibers in the deeper layers of the skin. Over a sequence of 3-4 treatments, deep collagen is regenerated for noticeably more radiant, youthful looking skin. Optimally tailored to address signs of aging with minimal downtime, perfect for your busy lifestyle. Noticeable results for fine lines, skin texture and overall skin appearance. Can be combined with an IPL Photorejuvenation treatment to treat sun damage, hyperpigmentation and broken capillaries at the same time.
CO2 Laser Resurfacing
- Treat a variety of skin concerns from fine lines to deep wrinkles and uneven skin tone and texture
- Achieves deep dermal regeneration that dramatically improves skin elasticity and appearance, even after 1 treatment
- Results last up to 2 years due to continued collagen production
- More aggressive than ResurFX
- 7-10 days of downtime with redness, swelling and peeling
FemTouch Vaginal Rejuvenation
This is a non-hormonal, pain-free (that's right!) CO2 laser-based vaginal rejuvenation treatment with the ability to fully restore vaginal tissue while improving stress urinary incontinence, vaginal atrophy, dryness, itchiness or burning, pain while having intercourse, mild vaginal prolapse and overall vaginal health.
Neurotoxins (aka Botox)
Injected into facial muscles to treat wrinkles that are caused by the movement of those muscles. Most common areas neurotoxins are used:
- Crow’s feet – wrinkles around the eye area
- Frown lines – between the brows and on the forehead
- Fine lines around the mouth
- Lift the eyebrow for a more defined arch
- Lift the corners of the mouth
Adds volume to sagging skin by filling in where your skin has lost elasticity and fullness to give a more youthful appearance. Most common areas where filler is used:
- Vertical lip lines
- Facial wrinkles
- Nasolabial folds – commonly known as “smile lines” or “laugh lines” that run from the corners of your nose to the corners of your mouth
- Marionette lines – lines from the corners of your mouth that run toward your chin
- Stimulates collagen and elastin to improve fine lines, skin texture, pore size and addresses pigment concerns.
- Safe for all skin types.
- Creates thousands of microchannels in the skin for maximum product penetration.
- Can be done with PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) AKA the Vampire Facial
- Great option for skin with severe melasma.
- Minimal downtime! 24 hours of redness (comparable to a sunburn).
- Recommend 3-4 treatments, spaced 2-3 weeks apart.
PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) Facial
We start with a simple blood draw, and use a centrifuge to spin out your plasma. Then, instead of microneedling with one of our pharmaceutical strength serums, we use your PRP. The benefits of PRP cannot be recreated in any cosmetic, cosmeceutical or pharmaceutical product because it's our body's own cells creating new tissue and healthy skin.
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Tighten and tone skin
- Brighten uneven skin tone
- Improve mild collagen and volume loss
- Improve crow's feet and dark under eye circles
- Shrink large pores and smooth rough texture
- Smooth acne scars
- Help even rosacea-prone skin
PRP Scalp Treatments
Your plasma can also be injected into your scalp to treat hair loss and thinning hair.
PRP Liquid Facelift
This process combines injecting dermal filler followed by PRP, strategically placed to lift, tighten, and take years off your face! Results are stunning and last at least 12 months.
This non-invasive procedure safely delivers precisely controlled cooling to gently and effectively target the fat cells underneath the skin that seem to resist exercise and a healthy diet. Treated fat cells are crystallized (frozen) and then die. Over time, your body naturally processes the fat and eliminates 20-25% of your fat cells, leaving a more sculpted you. Ideal for submental fullness (aka the double chin), abdomen, flanks, upper and lower back, arms, inner thighs and saddle bags. Schedule a complimentary consultation and we will develop a customized treatment plan tailored to your goals. Financing available!
Uses radio frequency and magnetic pulse technology to shrink fat cells, smooth cellulite, reduce wrinkles and tighten the skin on the face, neck and body. We suggest an initial package of 8 sessions done once a week, followed by quarterly maintenance appointments.